Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun Fair at VCS

Nickolas, Mom and I went to a fun fair at Mom's school. Livvie and Sam ran a booth. Nickolas had tons of fun we stayed the whole 4 hours. I was surprised I didn't think he would last that long.

Nickolas and I in the ambulance with the drive. he let Nickolas push the siren button. Nickolas would get this huge grin on his face every time he pushed it.


Livvie and Nickolas in side the ambulance



Nickolas playing bowling with Livvie and Sam




Trying to get the bowling ball to the pins






The Easter egg hunt! Nickolas favorite we went back twice





Slugger the Sea dog came over and covered ever one with the shredded paper.








Sammy, Livvie & Nickolas at the bubble gum booth








Nickolas helping








In Mem's class room having a snack











1 comments:

Kristina said...

What a fun fair! I can't believe he lasted for 4 hours. Must have been a well done activity.