Sunday, January 25, 2009

18 MONTHS OLD!!!!

And here is Nickolas at 18 months old! I can't believe that he has been around for this long!








1 year old!!










11 months





9 months





8 months





8 months















7 months








6 months








5 months old















4 months old








3 months old










Here is Nickolas at 2 months old





Yesterday on the 24th Nickolas turned a year and a half old! I can't believe it. He already looking like a little boy and less like a baby. NIckolas runs every, never walks anymore. He will also walk around on his tiptoes. Some new words he is saying pretty clear this week are church,down, up, hello & phone. I'm sure I have forgotten some. He does this really cute thing when he see's Taz our cat. He goes "oh tazzie" and then hugs and kiss's Taz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also can't believe how fast he is growing!!! He is the cutest baby ever!!! ~Alivia

Kristina said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how the time has flown. He is such a big boy. Do you ever miss the baby stages? I am mixed, but I really love Nolan how he is now. Great pictures.